Jump to navigation Jump to search
The "undefined" verb to documicate is a word coined mixing documentation and communicate
28 Oktober 2011
- the idea comes when we have to translate work notes, e-mails, tickets, command-line, wiki, blogging , etc.
- in other words, it's a kind of function working similar to the Archive section in a blog.
- how can all the essential-technical information be collected and organized into a "standardized" documentation resource?
- Command line parser.
- activate the "listener" with a command, so it records and groups the commands.
- email filter
- some text in the e-mail that the server sends to the "Documicator"